Video Games of 2013
Metro: Last Light • Remember Me • Animal Crossing:New Leaf • Gone Home • Outlast Amnesia: A Machine for Pigs • The Last of Us • Pokemon X&Y • Beyond: Two Souls Assassin’s Creed IV • The Wolf Among Us • The Stanley Parable • Devil May Cry • Dead Space 3 • Crysis 3 • Tomb Raider • Resident Evil 6 • Bioshock Infinite • Dead Island: Riptide • Don’t Starve
Here are some of the winners of VGX 2013:
- Game of the Year: Grand Theft Auto V
- Best Action-Adventure Game: Assassin’s Creed IV: Black Flag
- Best Driving Game: Forza Motorsport 5
- Best Fighting Game: Injustice: Gods Among Us
- Best Independent Game: Gone Home
- Best RPG: Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch
- Best Shooter: Bioshock Infinite
- Best Sports Game: NBA 2k14
- Me: *has 5 video games I started to play but never beat*
- Me: *plays a game I've beaten 4 times*
Turns out, mess with someone’s head enough and you can turn a scared kid into an all powerful bitch.
4rth of December 1725, Haytham E. Kenway.
"Once upon a time, many years ago, I’d dreamed of one day uniting Assassin and Templar, but I was a younger and more idealistic man then. The world had yet to show me its true face. And its true face was unforgiving, cruel and pitiless, barbaric and brutal. There was no place in it for dreams."
I’ve never understood why people have to become brats when they become successful. I think you should work harder when you become successful because people are expecting more from you. Success doesn’t mean that you’re allowed to work less and treat people like shit. I’m not really supposed to say shit. Now I’ve gone and said it twice.